We are looking for a Senior UX Designer with interdisciplinary experience and an agile mindset to join our fast-growing team in Berlin.
The task at hand:
- Develop innovative cross-device concepts for a best-in-class user experience.
- Create and execute innovative concepts, information structure and architecture as well as wireframes and prototypes.
- Design products with an emphasis on user flow and journey.
- Conduct user testing with interactive technology.
- Develop cross-media experiences.
- Work at the intersection of journalism, storytelling, data and UX.
- Build a team of UX designers to work together with our in-house developers and graphic designers.
Ideally you bring:
- 5+ years experience as part of a dedicated user experience team, with some of that experience in an agency environment a plus.
- A willingness to experiment.
- Experience with VR and AR technologies is preferred.
- Strong communication and proactive leadership skills.
- A knack for finding the emotional story in the data and passion for storytelling.
- A hands-on and independent approach to your daily work.
Our business language is German, so a working level of fluency is required with strong English language skills a bonus.
If this opportunity excites you, send your CV to email@example.com.
The INFOGRAPHICS GROUP uses storytelling and data visualizations to develop award-winning infographics that enable knowledge. Our multidisciplinary team includes graphic artists, data journalists, developers and researchers that work together to build impactful solutions for our wide-range of clients. From our home in Berlin, we build customized content and standardized infographic toolsets for business, design engagement-driven products for museums, researchers, publishers and government institutions. The agency was founded by infographic evangelist Jan Schwochow in 2007 and has stayed close to its roots in journalism while exploring new techniques and technologies, including augmented and virtual reality.